MEDUSA Phase 1
- Definition of grid-side related parameters.
- Definition of vehicle-side related demands.
- Definition and requirements for the direct integration of RES.
- The solution should be ready for direct distribution grid operation (20 kV/50 Hz)
- Determination of maximum 2 topologies relevant for the implementation of a multi-megawatt (at least 2 MW) fast charger addressing the following superior project goals: energy efficiency, cost efficiency, power density, flexibility, modularity and simplicity
- Dedicated control concepts also including charging strategies.
- Definition of interface for RES integration
- Definition of communication protocols relevant for distribution grid operator communication.
- Showcase of a hardware in the loop demonstration implementing a smallscale cell of the derived topology and up-scaling it via hardware in the loop technology.